Talent Partner - Business Consulting
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-driven Talent Partner to lead talent attraction for our European Business Consulting organisation. Business Consulting is at the forefront of digital innovation and transformation in one of the world’s most important industries – Life Sciences. Given the strategic priority of Business Consulting at Veeva, you will help shape one of the fastest-growing teams in the organisation, partnering with our leaders to deliver impact across the European business.
As a Talent Partner, you will work with the team to source top consulting talent across all areas of Business Consulting, including Commercial Strategy, Content, Medical Strategy, and Analytics. Your role will extend from hands-on recruitment to wider strategic programs across various touchpoints of the candidate journey.
Opportunities are available across Europe as this is a Work Anywhere role including our hub offices (Oxford, Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona).
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of Veeva’s Business Consulting practice and articulate our impact on the Life Sciences industry
- Partner closely with Business Consulting leaders and hiring managers to define and prioritize recruiting needs
- Take ownership for the recruiting strategy across all consulting roles and levels from Consultant to Partner
- Conduct deep market mapping exercises to identify key talent pools
- Build a strong pipeline and engage top consulting talent through creative attraction and sourcing channels
- Identify and engage candidates that align with our needs, and be their point of contact throughout the hiring process
- Be a true talent advisor and coach for hiring managers and candidates. You will hold hiring managers accountable for an outstanding candidate experience and support them to make the best hiring decisions
- Lead and execute special projects related to the candidate experience, including interview best practices, hiring manager/team training, and wider employer branding tactics
- Leverage data and develop the “voice of the customer” insights to drive results and continuous improvements
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring and meet business objectives
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience from either in-house or agency
- Demonstrated experience across the end-to-end recruitment process (planning/intake meetings with hiring managers, hands-on sourcing, management of recruitment advertising, and structured interviewing)
- Understanding of key hiring channels with a strong ability to create and use innovative and strategic sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of strong consulting candidates
- Ability to collaborate successfully with senior-level hiring managers
- Knowledge of longer-term strategies that will improve talent attraction and candidate experience (Employer Branding, Hiring Manager training, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
- Highly experienced networker
Nice to Have
- Recruitment within a management consulting / life sciences environment is preferred
- Lever ATS experience
- Experience hiring in different European countries
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
cloud based software for the Global Life Sciences Industry