Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SageNet is a leading managed services provider specializing in connectivity, cybersecurity, and digital signage. The company connects, manages, and protects technologies and devices across widely distributed enterprises. SageNet’s people, processes, and technologies, coupled with its collaborative approach, empowers customers to achieve their core business objectives. The company offers world-class service and support via its US-based 24/7/365 Network Operations Centers (NOCs) and Security Operations Centers (SOCs), geographically diverse teleports, a central National Logistics Center, multiple data centers, and a nationwide field service organization.
The Chief People Officer (CPO) develops and manages the vision, strategy and processes related to building and retaining SageNet’s exceptional team of Associates. As CPO you will serve as an advisor, consultant, and advocate for executive team members. Additionally, the CPO will be the champion of integrating SageNet’s Trusted Connections brand into our corporate culture. The CPO optimizes people-centered activities such as talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, compensation, and benefits to ensure these efforts support SageNet’s goals, growth, and bottom line.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the champion of SageNet’s company culture and be the internal brand builder to ensure successful talent acquisition and retention.
- Empower and enable all SageNet Associates to achieve their highest potential.
- Continue to develop, execute and be the role model for initiatives related to SageNet’s Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Exhibit a superb reputation as a strategic doer, demonstrating agility and collaboration throughout the organization to develop and align the people strategy with the business strategy.
- Demonstrate a passion for, and focus on, diversity, equity, and inclusion as a competitive business advantage.
- Function as strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit regarding key organizational and management challenges.
- Build strong relationships, foster trusted connections, and drive engagement and support for talent and leadership development initiatives.
- Oversee the development and implementation of comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective compensation and benefit plans.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance for all HR roles in SageNet to achieve trusted connections within, and on behalf of, the organization.
Qualifications/Required Skills/Abilities and Education and Experience
- Excellent understanding of business acumen; must understand the organization and the evolution of the business and evolving marketplace.
- Innovative and creative at problem solving.
- Ability to clearly articulate a position and defend it, but also be willing to adapt to a changing environment within an Executive level setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills: compassion, self-awareness, emotional intelligence.
- Excellent comprehension and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory, presentation and Executive leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and immigration processes.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, or a related field from an accredited college or university; MBA or MA/MS in HR resources preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at last five years of Director/V.P. level or above.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) by Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and/or Senior Certified Professional (SCP) by Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) professional certification required.
- Inside (Hybrid schedule allowing some work from home and some in office).
- Travel by air required on occasion.
- Prolonged period of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Will travel to all office locations as necessary
Organizational Development Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Human Resources Manager
(Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
connectivity that empowers