Senior People Operations Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The People Operations team is looking for a bright, enthusiastic problem solver to work with us in a fast paced, build and grow environment. This role is responsible for executing day to day operational tasks that support our team in the creation and delivery of an exceptional employee experience. You will be a champion of Argo AI, its culture and its team members.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with and support technical functional groups and leaders across multiple teams.
- Anticipate needs, diagnose problems and then identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Through thoughtful partnership, you will develop trusted relationships, credibility and influence across the organization.
- Mediate and resolve complex employee issues.
- Mitigate conflict by improving communication, putting Argo policies and philosophies into practice, and minimizing drama.
- Collaborate with the People Operations team in implementing policies, programs, and solutions.
- Support development and updates of departmental job ladders and development opportunities by position and team.
- Play a key role in ongoing manager training and performance coaching.
- Support performance & compensation management processes at Argo.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; escalate when and as needed.
- Handle logistics for and support deployment of employee training and development initiatives.
- Take initiative to find solutions where clear-cut procedures do not exist.
- Help to structure the unstructured through developing processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS Degree required in Business or People Operations related field.
- Minimum 5 years of People Operations experience in fast-paced organizations.
- Experience supporting technical and remote teams.
- Previous exposure to supporting both exempt and non-exempt teams.
- Ability to travel quarterly between other Argo sites to manage trainings, in-persons interviews, and other on-site activities as needed
- Tech savvy: Experience with HRIS/ATS tools & Google Apps.
- Driven: You are ambitious & go the extra mile.
- Flexible: Changing direction & multi-tasking comes easy to you.
- People Oriented: You have a positive attitude, empathetic approach & enjoy helping others.
- Team Player: Willing to get your hands dirty & make things better.
- Operationally focused: Stellar coordination skills & understand why details matter.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
we're building self-driving technology you can trust