Senior Manager HR, Digital
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as ‘Strategic Business Partner’ and ‘Coach’ to China Digital organization in all relevant people management issues, ensuring the best HR strategies and value-adding service are provided to attract, develop, motivate and retain the talents in Digital functions.
- Act as a consultant on all HR-related topics to the leaders and employees of the support area including but not limited to HC planning, team structure, culture building, performance & talent management, employee relations etc. and coordinate with global partners where needed.
- Work closely with Digital leaders to understand their business needs and translate business priorities into HR initiatives in order to enable China Digital Acceleration, drive change management plans and execution of new Digital NXT org. set up.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Digital Management team and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization.
- Support and execute People Strategy landing in China Digital, also the quality execution of global HR functional initiatives in China
- Facilitate annual salary round and promotions/ salary adjustment process for China Digital team in accordance with the company policies and process
- Build a Talent pipeline with robust succession plans for critical positions within China Digital
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts
- Support the business on employee engagement-related topics (onboarding program, townhall meetings, listening sessions etc.)
- Provide insights on rewarding system, including external competitiveness, retention programs, etc.
- Prepare HR reports on regular basis, monitor dashboards and analytic trends
- Global & China Digital team
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Partnering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HR Capabilities: Individual and collective labor law. HR Subject Matter Expert, use of HR metrics, change delivery support, organizational design, maintains external perspective, anticipating people trends, employee relations. Basic knowledge around workforce planning and organizational design
- Business Capabilities: Digital Landscape, customer focus, understanding HR strategy, understanding business, its value chain and key processes
- Consulting Capabilities: Brokering solutions to meet business needs, ability to sell HR solutions to the business, trusted advisor, small group facilitation, coaching skills, project input and delivery
- A good team player with basic management skills
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills, basic coaching skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
- Is open to new approaches and supports change actively
- Ability to adapt to fast pace and agile working environment
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 7-8 years HR management with preferably digital business support experience
- Good understanding of FMCG/ consumer goods industry and digital landscape
- Familiar with commercial environment
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
impossible is nothing