People Operations Partner Lead
(Alternate Location: Fremont, CA / San Francisco, CA / Remote, US)
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
As a People Operations Partner Lead, you will lead a team of People Ops Partners, delivering support and operational partnership to employees, HR Business Partners, and various HR stakeholders. You’ll support your team as they drive People Growth program operations (Pulse, PSC), org health & people-related insights, and internal People Ops projects that deliver high impact to the business. As a lead within the Global People Ops Partner organization, you will serve as a strategic thought partner to your team, People Ops Partner Leads, HRBPs, and other cross-functional stakeholders as you support, strategize, and in some cases re-envision global operations to unlock exceptional and scalable employee experience. You will be a key stakeholder to Global People Services, People Strategy & Planning, HR Technology, and People Programs for People-related initiatives improving HR programs, processes, systems and tools for employees and People Operations.
This role will require you to leverage systems-level thinking to successfully drive improvements, change and transformation within People Operations, as well as deliver strong, empathetic people management, organizational and analytical skills day to day. To be successful, you will be comfortable supporting a diverse team through a complex change journey that requires extensive transformation.
People Operations Partner Lead Responsibilities
- Lead and inspire People Ops Partner team to deliver exceptional HR program operations, people-related insights, strategic HRBP partnerships, and seamless employee experience
- Drive and consult on strategic global program & process change initiatives to redefine employee experience and overall operating model, powered by data, trends and insights
- Partner cross-functionally across People Operations and People@ stakeholders to solve root HR operations challenges, while navigating various levels of sensitivity, complexity, and ambiguity
- Manage team effectiveness, engagement and growth through onboarding, strategic thought leadership, coaching, ongoing career development, relationship management, effective communication and helping to remove roadblocks that prohibit progress
- Provide HR ops, policy or program/process consult and resolution for highly complex queries impacting employees and/or the business group
- 8+ years of experience in HR, consulting, business operations, or people strategy
- 2+ years of people management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Communication, analytical, problem solving, project/change management and decision making skills
- Experience leading, influencing, collaborating and presenting on complex cross-functional projects and processes, working closely with senior leaders and driving results with people at various levels
- Experience in shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control independently
- Experience analyzing and observing trends and insights to inform decisions and develop recommendations
- Experience with MS Office, Google Suite, Workday, and HRIS systems
- Proven track record handling confidential information with discretion
- Experience at a high growth Tech company
- Experience in HR Generalist/HR Manager role, HR Consulting, or HR Strategy
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $136,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
it's quick and easy