People Operations Partner Lead, EMEA Tech
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The Global Scaled Operations team within Global People Operations focuses on business-to-business operations, managing unique escalations, and looking for future opportunities to scale across other People teams.
The People Operations Partner (POP) team sits within the Global People Operations function, and are our team of HR Generalists. They are focused on delivering excellent employee experience, throughout the employee lifecycle. The team actively connects and engages with employees across EMEA, supporting the Facebook Mission. This role will report to the People Operations Partner Manager, EMEA.
People Operations Partner Lead, EMEA Tech Responsibilities
- Lead, develop, and coach a growing team of People Operations Partners across the EMEA region
- showing care, driving for autonomy and accountability whilst nurturing talent
- Foster and build a thriving team environment, transparency, effective collaboration, meaningful partnership and ambition. Empower the team to drive strong performance and strategic execution
- Lead the EMEA strategy for the People Operations Partner team, adapting to our changing needs as we scale our business and function, including resource alignment, prioritization and distribution of project work, transformation of work, and transitioning of work as our role, team and function continues to evolve.
- Part of the Global Scaled Operations Leadership team, spanning multiple time zones and geographic locations
- Strategic collaboration, stakeholder management, change management across the People function and client groups
- Independently managing regional and global projects, influencing stakeholders and driving change
- Working with our People Operations and XFN teams to identify and analyse key success metrics in order to measure efficiency to drive business decisions
- Identifying opportunities for continuous process streamlining and improvement. Leading regional and global projects to deliver these industry leading improvements
- Responsible for the delivery of a leading employee experience for our EMEA Tech teams, through effective HR strategies and partnerships
- Provide outstanding support for the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle in those moments that matter (Transfers, Leaves of Absence)
- Create and develop strong partnerships with EMEA Tech HRBPs, Employee Relations team, and broader People Operations teams (Recruiting, Compensation, Finance, Benefits, Immigration, Payroll, Global Mobility, HRIS)
- Experience in Human Resources, within the Tech industry, or within a global high growth organisation
- People Management experience including building, leading, and evolving performing teams
- Strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, change management, collaboration and influencing across the organization
- Project management capabilities and experience identifying and building scaled solutions for continuous improvement and the streamlining of processes to deliver operational best practice and an exceptional employee experience
- Exceptional employee service skills/focus and the ability to handle sensitive matters with care, tact and diplomacy
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Proven ability to perform in fast-paced, agile environment, ability to operate a high level while managing ambiguity
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Global mindset with regional knowledge
- Data analysis acumen
- Experience leading regional and global teams while engaging with a globally diverse leadership team
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
it's quick and easy