This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Senior Recruiter is a full cycle recruiting position within our growing Talent Acquisition team. This role is responsible for continually keeping the hiring pipeline filled with high quality and diverse candidates to meet our hiring goals. The Senior Recruiter will build trust and credibility when working with different styles across Freese and Nichols to attract and hire incredible teams. They are the strategic partner to groups they support and will partner closely with hiring teams to facilitate the hiring process until the successful candidate is identified and hired. They will develop and execute strategies for sourcing candidates and targeted outreach to people who will raise the bar for our team. The Senior Recruiter will ensure that candidates experience our values while applying to Freese and Nichols, whether or not we decide to make an offer.
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional, and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- 5+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- 2+ years recruiting in the AEC industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating infrastructure that sustains communities.