People Analytics Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of People Analytics, the People Analytics Partner will expand the reach and role of data among leaders and managers at Twitch. They will empower HR leaders to integrate data into their daily workflow.
They will provide guidance and expertise on how data is used to improve our people strategy including inclusion & diversity, talent acquisition, retention, and development.
This Analytics Partner will join a team of one, with the opportunity to help shape the function based on their unique approach. You will provide facetime to the organization, socializing the more technical work of the department's lead.
This role is for you if:
- You're excited to present in meetings with leaders across Twitch
- You thrive off making the perfect presentation (slideshow, dashboard) for reporting analytics results to different business groups and being their teammate in understanding the value of our people analytics
- You enjoy working with autonomy and shaping a new function
- You love designing and analyzing an employee experience survey
- You enjoy educating teammates on the topics of Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging and advocating for the role of data in growing all three.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY.
- Analyze data to help influence people strategy across the company
- Co-own the employee survey process with a focus on sharing/consulting on the methods and resulting data
- Mentor people team members and business leaders regarding how to think about data
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data
- Attend HR Business Partner meetings, consulting and advocating for the use of data and ensures that it is well-incorporated
- Analyze trends to ensure that Inclusion & Diversity goals are met throughout the company
- 3+ Years Related experience implementing, managing and integrating data analytics and visualization tools and programs for HR, preferably working with Workday, Greenhouse, Google Workspace, Tableau.
- Analytical background and recent experience in business intelligence and data storytelling (visual communication, dashboard design, and written internal communications).
- Eagerness to grow as a technologist and incorporate new tools into the practice of analytics
- Experience working with senior team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem and toolset
- Demonstrated net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond the core job
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment