Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Chief People Officer (CPO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CPO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders, and the board of directors.
In this strategic role you will also champion SecurityScorecard’s culture and values by partnering with the Chief Executive Officer and full Human Resources team to help design and support the organization and build strong connections with company teams at all levels. As a builder and orchestrator of change, you will be exceptionally focused on putting employees first while supporting our business and being as clear and transparent as possible, so employees understand how and why decisions are made.
In this role, you will:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Champion and represent SecurityScorecard’s unique culture and values. Create programs that both safeguard and advance our culture as a differentiator compared to other companies.
- Influence the company’s diversity practices aimed to build a more diverse workforce through innovative thinking and practices.
- Leverage data to make SecurityScorecard’s people processes smarter and more efficient through application of a strong knowledge of workforce analytics and metrics.
- Manage, inspire, and develop your team to deliver results, share best practices internally, benchmark externally, scale and grow their skills and impact.
In addition to these responsibilities, we have highlighted the following experience required:
- A combination of Human Resources experience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture, employee engagement, coaching and career development, talent management, conflict resolution, acquisitions, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Highly collaborative business partner with an ability to zoom out to quickly understand HR impact on business outcomes, easily zoom in and work hands on with senior leaders to drive change in organization, and work as a trusted counsel to the CEO and rest of the senior leadership team.
- Proven team building and leadership experience combined with the personal qualities to building and scaling highly effective and innovative teams.
- Clear, concise communicator with a proactive, solution-focused attitude; outcome and results-driven.
- Experience managing, building, and scaling both domestic and international employee bases.
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs.
- Highly metrics-driven style well suited for a fast-moving and dynamic environment; expertly skilled at building and maintaining operational efficiency.
- Strong process and change management skills combined with outstanding communications skills and confidence.
- Comfort shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves and “getting things done”.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, accept feedback and respond to requests from leaders, employees, HR colleagues and team members.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.