This job is no longer accepting applications.
Key things that you want to know about this role:
Job Level: 5+ years experience will set you up for success in this role
Job Location: This position will be remote as we have nearly 100 communities in 15 states, and your internal customers are located throughout the country.
Position Type: Full-time -- you are responsible for results and will be measured and held accountable for those results. There are no points for perfect attendance.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $55,000 base plus bonus based on meeting the metrics of your Recruiter Scorecard -- we believe in a culture of transparency.
As our Recruiter, you will work with your internal customers -- our hiring managers, and provide concierge service to not only the hiring teams, but maintain exceptional levels of communication and follow through with those interested in joining our teams. We are looking for a Recruiter to help us support our growing workforce and be hyper focused on the candidate experience. Overall, the role of Recruiter is to empower and support our hiring managers and guide our candidates through the selecting and welcoming process. The Recruiter reports to the Vice President of People & Culture and is part of a team with a heart for people, providing concierge service and enhancing the selecting and welcoming experience. S/he will work closely with other departments to help identify opportunities to drive talent and business process improvements and help build scalable solutions. You may source candidates, although this role is largely owning the process, managing and selecting the most qualified 3-5 candidates for an open position from job seekers who apply through our ATS, Paycor Recruiting.
If you're looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we'd like to hear from you! Our shared vision is to always deliver exceptional service by focusing on relationships. It is this commitment that will allow us to work with the highest level of respect and ethics to ensure continued success. We are a company that inspires, connects and empowers through teamwork. Our team achieves greatness through enthusiasm and integrity!
Summary of responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all current and future team members, including ongoing communication past the offer, and a warm introduction to our People Operations Manager.
- Serve as a project manager and drive the process, owning the results, having regular hiring manager check-ins to maintain momentum and open communication.
- Understand that every second counts when someone is in search, and uphold yourself to no more than 48 hours without a communication touchpoint. If we aren't the right next step for someone, we want them to be able to focus on their right next step.
- Review new resumes and applications and make recommendations on next steps on a timely basis (24 to 48-hour expectation).
- Periodically audit open positions to ensure consistency of employer brand and point of view with postings.
- Bring a fresh approach, new ideas, and continuously improve your bench strength through continued education.
- Own our ATS, Paycor Recruiting, Spark Hire for video Interviews, and AssureHire for pre-employment screening.
- Maintain Recruiter Scorecard: Time to hire, not time to fill (Qualitative measurement vs. filling a seat); Avg. Days to Pursue Candidates; Offer Acceptance Rate; Candidate Experience Survey Results.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, experience with sourcing is a plus now more than ever
- No ego in their process -- our team strives on continuous improvement
- Reliable high speed internet and a home office space that will allow privacy for conversations and meetings
- Experience with Paycor Recruiting a plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and knowing when to ask for help
- Knowledge of labor laws as they pertain to attracting, selecting, and welcoming new team members
- Ability to travel, if needed
- 401(k) Retirement plan with Company match
- Employer paid medical plan with option to upgrade for additional coverage
- FSA, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
- Company paid holidays and paid time off
- Professional development assistance and tuition reimbursement
MVAH Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
At MVAH, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable -- and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking -- which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empower People, Enhance Communities