HR Technology Product Owner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SIG is looking for an HR Technology Product Owner to join our Corporate Systems team in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. In this role, you will be working to support, administer, enhance and ensure proper integration for Human Resources, Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation and related systems utilized by our internal business teams every day. You will partner with these stakeholders to ascertain requirements and work with an internal software development team to ensure that their evolving needs within the Compensation Product suite are met. The projects you support will include enhancements to our existing compensation platforms as well as upgrades and new implementations within this product suite across the firm. You’ll have ownership of a suite of products that are instrumental to managing everything related to compensation planning. In so doing, you’ll build a holistic understanding of these platforms – how they’re built, how they integrate and what your users need from them – in order to support their continued enhancements and evolution. You’ll be managing projects like the buildout of a user interface (UI) solution to facilitate your end-user’s experience with our custom compensation platform.
SIG Product Owners are
- Organized with a strong attention to detail: they are able to create and manage implementation and enhancement projects and schedules in accordance with both technical and business needs
- Highly technical and able to leverage their analytical skills to evaluate, cleanse, transform, manage and validate data processes within systems under management, providing complex reporting creation and support to business stakeholders
- Elicit business requirements from your stakeholders and translate them into creative and practical solutions; liaise between business & technical teams to ensure business and user needs are met
- Manage custom development projects
- Collaborate & learn the compensation landscape and approach to managing, planning and distributing compensation across the firm
- Support application and customizations, configurations (code setups), upgrades, deployments, issue escalation, functionality expertise as well as general user questions/training
- Analyze, cleanse, transform, manage and validate data; undertake data ownership/management in systems to facilitate data integrity with a high level of sensitivity
- Support troubleshooting of system and process issues
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Product Management, Technical Project Management, Technical Business Analysis or a related role required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users or working within or in support of HR, Compensation and/or Payroll domains, & their associated systems, required
- Knowledge of SDLC models (Agile, Lean and/or Kanban) required
- Strong SQL Skills required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Previous experience in Product and/or Project Management required
- Experience with technology solutions supporting compensation planning models a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView) a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.