Founding Online Community Manager For HR Software Review Site (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About SelectSoftware Reviews
SSR’s mission is to help HR teams find and buy the right software so they can grow their organization. We do this through free online vendor reviews that we publish on our website along with advice on how to negotiate pricing, questions to ask on demos, ROI calculators, etc.
Our site is only two years old, but is visited by over 35k HR professionals per month from around the world who love our unbiased reviews and advice.
We’re a small (5 person) remote and international team that is passionate about growing our community of HR leaders while helping companies make the most of their People Tech Stacks.
Our culture is based around the open communication of ideas, asynchronous work with few meetings that allows individuals to make their own hours, data driven decision making, and a focus on our north star of helping organizations to find and buy the right HR Tech.
Community Manager Role
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial marketing lead to power our efforts in building a community around our site. We’re looking for a founding community manager to:
- Build and manage an online community where HR software buyers can ask questions, share insights, and network
- Manage a job board with curated listings of HR Tech focused jobs
- Create and scale a webinar/podcast strategy to share the learnings from the power users of our community
- Create and scale a virtual and in person events strategy
- Manage and grow our newsletter Entrepreneurially grow our site’s connection with the HR software buyer ecosystem
The ideal person for this role is an avid participant in various online communities, digital marketing savvy, data and goal oriented, and wants to work in a remote first startup environment.
In addition, they have almost certainly built a community prior and understand the core tenets of successfully starting and scaling this type of ecosystem. Lastly, they may also have an understanding of the HR and recruiting space and/or B2B software.
Your application has been successfully submitted.