Marketing Manager at B2B SaaS Marketplace (Remote)
SelectSoftware Reviews is looking to hire an entrepreneurial marketing manager at our growing, remote first company.
Each month over 35,000 Human Resource professionals use our research to find and buy the right software for their business. We are essentially the "NerdWallet / Wirecutter for HR Tech."
The ideal marketing candidate most likely wants to start their own business one day, and is an extremely adaptable marketer who is not afraid to work across a wide variety of disciplines (growth, content, SEO, etc).
Your job will be to help spread the word about the work that we’re doing so that more HR people know about our site. Specifically this would entail:
• Managing our weekly newsletter
• Assisting with SEO: keyword planning, editing content, link building
• Writing blog posts
• Helping build our expert community - interviews, virtual events, podcasts
• Social media marketing
• Managing virtual assistants
• Whatever else comes up to grow our reach (creating/marketing online courses, industry research, paid media management, etc).
The ideal candidate:
• You want to work at an extremely early stage company where you'll wear many hats and be stretched to learn every day
• You enjoy working remotely in a results oriented environment with very few meetings
• You are a fast learner and don't mind taking on new responsibilities
• You are coachable and adapt after feedback
• You are analytical and ROI focused with every effort
• You are creative with marketing strategies and messaging
• You have a long track record of excelling (school, work, athletics, etc)
SelectSoftware is a two year old company that is fully remote. This role is for anyone who wants to make a big impact at a small company!
Your application has been successfully submitted.