Staff Writer at HR Software Marketplace (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SSR is dedicated to helping businesses find and buy the right HR software through in depth, unbiased buyer guides. We're a small, scrappy team of remote software nerds who want to help business leaders navigate the very complex and ever changing software landscape.
We're looking for a Staff Writer to help on our research into business software in the HR and recruiting verticals. This person will conduct research on different sub-categories of HR/recruiting software, and help write actionable guides for business leaders looking to buy the right technology.
As a Staff Writer, you'll interface with practitioners and thought leaders to build a credible base of in depth knowledge that wlil be translated into high quality written content.
Buying HR software is really hard. There are too many vendors, and lots of bad advice out there. There's also a lot on the line from time and money, to indiviaul career success or failure. Come help us make it easier for practitioners around the world to discover and buy the best business software!
Where you can make an impact
- Help us educate our growing readership of 35,000 companies on the best HR software vendors out there
- Share best practices for buying and implementing software
- Become a recognized thought leader who helps shape the HR software landscape
- You have a strong writing and research background
- You most likley studied journalism, and have worked for a publication with high standards for quality and integrity
- You've written for a business audience with a professional tone
- You're generally curious, optimistic, but discerning
- You understand how software is used in a business setting, and the challenges presented to our audience in finding and buying the right solutions
- You understand how to write for SEO
- You're detail and deadline oriented
- You want to work at an early stage startup • You enjoy working remotely in a results oriented environment with very few meetings
This position is ideal for someone who wants to join an early stage startup, and create well researched content that will have a large impact of many businesses globally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.