People Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support the 85,000 customers who have selected us as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets.Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the role:
We are looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our People Operations team. We are eager to find an innovative, creative thinker to support us in providing exceptional HR support to our employees! You will be the face of the People Team to employees regarding HR policies and processes such as Onboarding, Benefits, Pay, Leaves and HR administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding service to employees that are seeking information or clarity around HR processes or redirecting them as appropriate
- Supporting HR transactions such as hires, terms, leaves, employee data changes, document management through Workday
- Acting as a liaison between People Operations and other People or business departments to help resolve complex issues or proactively optimize processes
- Analyzing case management data to provide comprehensive summaries of volumes and identify trends
- Being Accountable for key metrics for performance against SLA’s, volume, quality
- Continually improving the employee self-service experience as well as knowledge of the team through the identification of trends and root cause analysis
- Maintaining process documentation and supporting the streamlining of operational processes
- Researching and providing recommendations on new technologies and services that enhance the employee experience
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- A passion for being organized! You love to keep data and processes clean and updated
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Experience managing multi-state HR and Payroll practices
- Maintain critical and confidential information with the highest level of integrity
- Experience working with Workday or other HRIS system
- Experience utilizing Zendesk or other Case Resolution Systems Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and multitasking skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to be flexible and can easily move between projects
- Excellent communication skills working with all departments and levels of an organization
- PHR Certification
- Demonstrated experience in HR analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.