Lead, HR Technology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Lead, HR Technology will guide our Human Resources to digitize, automate, and streamline their operating functions and serve as the forefront to prepare for innovation and other technological advancements. This will have the opportunity to drive and contribute to shaping the future of Human Resources operations. We seek a focused leader who can inspire, build close trusted relationships, take accountability to mobilize people and orchestrate process and technologies to achieve the seamless and efficient transitions. In this role, the leader is accountable for the design of best-in-class solutions for the Human Resource transformational journey.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate to develop a north star vision for Human Resources over the medium- long term horizon, align with innovation champions, and drive the team, and supporting teams, to achieve that vision
- Improve key system inputs and operational processes to enable our innovation champions to go ‘hands off the wheel'
- Develop and analyze operation dashboards to identify areas of opportunities and address pre-defined as well as ad-hoc business questions
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the business’ ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Optimize the balance between delivery quality, cost, and driver engagement. Recommend, guide, and align innovation champions on their difficult decision-making to roadmap priorities, project demand, resource trade-offs and align leadership on inputs, outputs, and priorities
- Drive improvements in technological adoption and user experience for long term retention
- Partner with stakeholders across HR and other corporate functions to gain insight into roadmap, technology and business initiatives that may affect the technology roadmap and portfolio
- Facilitate the creation of best-in-class HR practices specific people, processes, and technology including governance to unlock value and desired outcomes
- Understand and apply external HR external trends, specific to emerging technologies and operating models to decide the most valuable opportunities to continuously improve HR operating model
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Be a thought leader
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically, work independently, and comfortable with and the ability to perform in ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Proven working experience in matrixed, complex global organizations with a successful track record of collaboratively working across regions, markets, and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of stakeholders as a trusted advisor and partner
- Strong problem solving, planning, and organizational skills to work on multiple projects with changing priorities and tight deadlines for success in a results-oriented environment
- Technical aptitude and understand technology in a business context to create innovative solutions
- Stay up to date on global business and technology trends; open to self-learning and discovery to develop content knowledge and deep dive into any topic that comes our way
- Synthesis and simplification of complex ideas into action-oriented plans
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Organizational Psychology/Leadership, Human Resource Management
- Preferred PMP and/or Scrum Master certification or practiced experience in Agile training or related skills (Scrum, Kanban, or others)
- 5-7+ years project management experience specific to defining, driving, and implementation of roadmaps, model optimization, and change initiatives to help achieve scale
- 3-5 years of proven experience with understanding and application of HRIS systems and processes
- Preferred 2 – 4+ years of consulting experience as a strategist or defining technology solutions or business processes
- Hands-on management of technical projects that include various technologies: SAP SuccessFactors and 4/Hana, Automation, AI solutions, Azure or AWS Cloud platforms
- No relocation provided
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Your application has been successfully submitted.