People Technology Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a leader to transition Pinterest to the next phase of our People technology evolution. Leading a team of talented tech analysts, you’ll help drive the transformation of the People team tech landscape to integrated, effective, scalable solutions by collaboratively partnering with IT, People Leadership, People Ops and our HR centers of expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Develop our HR Technology roadmap and drive execution across teams to deliver against it
- Identify and resolve issues that create gaps between the HR tech we deliver and the tools our employees need to drive alignment around delivery of comprehensive, scalable solutions
- Drive the organizational readiness and shift toward centralized ownership of HR tools across the organization
- Grow, develop and lead a team of talented HR tech analysts based in the US
- Partner closely with our internal teams from IT to Leadership to guide decision making as the subject matter expert in this space
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience developing and delivering People technology roadmaps and solutions, ideally at companies with similar size footprints or space
- Deep knowledge of HR functions, processes, best practices, and technology – and how to apply these in a fast paced, employee focused, evolving organization
- 10+ years experience in HR tech focused roles with increasing responsibility and challenge including growing and developing inclusive teams
- Phenomenal project management skills
- A solid background in key HR technologies, including Workday, performance management, learning and development, recruitment, and CRMs
Your application has been successfully submitted.